WE I-EXPLORE 2 WINTER TENT 2 PERSON Eucalypt
For wetter and colder climates Wilderness Equipment offer this winter version of the i-Explore 2.
This is an excellent trekking and general purpose tent for cold and wet climates. It is easy to set-up, has twin access and vestibules, cross-ventilation and space for two adults.
Identical in all but size to the i-Explore 3 Winter model this tent has an all-fabric inner tent, designed to handle cold conditions and to exclude spindrift snow or dust. Mesh panels in the upper part of the two doors have simple zip-down fabric covers. In common with all WE's institutional tent models all zips are heavy-duty and original WE easy maintenance features come standard.
- Completely free-standing, 4-season, 2-person tent
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Inner Pitch First / Integral Pitch
- Outer Tent Fabric: 75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000mm PE back coating
- Inner Tent: Light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 40d nylon mesh door panels, with full fabric covers
- Floor: Suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000 mm HH PE coating
- Poles: 3x 7071-T6 HT aluminium, 10.2 mm, insert-tube type
- Pegs: 6x Hooked top HT Aluminium pin type
- Doors: 2
- Floor Area: 3.24 m²
- Floor Dimensions: 2.10 m x 1.35 m
- Floor fabric: Suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000 mm HH PE coating
- Inner tent fabric: Light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 40d nylon mesh door panels, with full fabric covers
- Outer tent fabric: 75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000 mm PE back coating
- Packed dimensions: 40 cm (Length) × 16 cm (Diameter)
- Number of pegs: 6
- Number of poles: 3
- Pole diameter: 9.5 mm
- Pole type: DAC Pressfit
- Seasons: 3
- Vestibule Area: 2x 0.84 m²
- Minimum weight: 3.22 kg
- Packed weight: 3.63 kg
Don’t know what you’re looking for? Read our blog on Tent Construction, Tent Materials, Tent Waterproof Ratings and Tent Pole Configurations.
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.