WE LOST WORLD 100+ Litre Expedition Pack
The choice of outdoor professionals, this giant performs across the whole spectrum of backcountry pursuits. Using the highest grade of genuine Australian corespun canvas available the Lost World is a pack of rare quality. It combines essential break-down modularity, compression ability and fit-out for alpine use with the strength, heavy-load comfort and weather-resistance demanded on extended, off-track journeys through rough, wet country.
The long canvas bag with its wide, roll-top throat and jack-up, bum-bag-convertible top cover has capacity to contain outsized loads and double as a three-quarter bivibag. The Synchro-FORM harness system completes the comfort side of the equation
- Single-compartment, high-volume, canvas bag
- The long, roll-top, double-drawcord nylon throat allows the pack to accomodate massive loads
- Detachable, dual-compartment top cover easily converts to effective waist pack (13L)
- Complete side and top compression strap system, which can be removed
- Buckles at the ends of the throat fasten down to the long straps otherwise used to secure it
- Alpine racking system: this versatile set-up works equally well in non-alpine use. While you can mount ice tools, crampons, skis and a snow shovel, you can also use it to secure a sleeping mat, or boots and clothing for creek crossings, even use it as a clothes line.
- The gusseted, self-draining front pocket serves as a useful storage place for laminated maps, skins and other compact items requiring quick access.
- Using the side compression strap system and the carefully contoured bottom side pockets, you have the choice of carrying skis high or with their tails projecting down and back below the pack base, in a way that does not clash with the backs of your legs
- The top cover, scalloped behind the head for look-up helmet clearance, features a large external 'camera' pocket and an expanding pocket underneath
- Weight: 3.55 kg (S, M); 3.7 kg (L)
- Capacity: 100L+ (S,M); 105L+ (L)
- Fabric: High-density 275 g corespun canvas
- Hip Harness: Synchro-FORM Hi-Load
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.