Y&Y VERTICAL BOARD FIRST Hangboard
With its 10 different holds, the Y&Y Vertical Board First hangboard is aimed at intermediate climbers looking to get stronger. With its multiple holds of different depths, it allows for gradual training to achieve one's goals. Its elastic band holder allows climbers to offset their weight with a band to facilitate exercises.
The Verticalboard First is suitable for resourceful climbers wanting to become stronger to complete their projects. It has a multitude of different depths to gradually train up to the objective (45 mm to 20 mm).
The Verticalboard First is the perfect hangboard to start training seriously.
- 10 different grips
- Having difficulty doing pull-ups? The Y&Y First hangboard allows you to attach an elastic band to make exercises easier by taking the weight off. (sold separately)
- Too easy? It is possible to upgrade your beam by increasing the difficulty by adding magnetic Verticalboard wedges to reduce each depth by 10 mm. (sold separately)
- Weight: 920 g
- Dimensions: 54 x 13 x 5 cm
- Holds: 45 mm, 33 mm, 25 mm, 22 mm, 20 mm
- Central Holds: 40 mm, 24 mm
- Flats: 35° + 20°
- Grade: Level 5B-7B
- Material: Poplar wood
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.