ARCTERYX BETA AR GoreTex JACKET Mens
The Arc'teryx Beta AR is a light, packable, highly versatile Goretex Pro Shell with hybrid construction. Sizing Info
Reliable weather protection and rugged durability packed in an ultralight design—the Arc’teryx Beta AR Gore-Tex Men’s jacket delivers ultimate functionality. Take it skiing, climbing, hiking, or travelling—the Beta AR feels at home in the great outdoors. The Beta AR is a light, packable, highly versatile Goretex Pro Shell with hybrid construction. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology delivers maximum durability.
- Rugged, highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro fabric
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zipper
- Watertight pit zips for ventilation
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- Hip Length
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 69 cm
- Weight: 410G
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
ZIPPERS AND FLY CONFIGURATION
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Laminated pit zippers allow for faster venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
"The streamlined Beta AR Jacket provides the backcountry minimalist with durable storm protection in a lightweight and packable format. This hip length waterproof/breathable jacket reduces layering overlap and bulk, a helmet compatible DropHood™ offers quick coverage, and a supple-feeling lightweight GORE-TEX® Pro textile provides guaranteed storm protection.
If a person can only choose one jacket for all their activities, the Beta AR is a solid, well-rounded piece. Durable, lightweight, with hand pockets and pit zippers for ventilation, it can manage storms, rock, snow and cool seasons. GORE-TEX® Pro delivers the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance."
Should I Size up On Arc’teryx Jackets?
The Beta AR Gore-Tex Men’s jacket features a regular fit that runs true to size across the entire range. However, if you feel more comfortable in oversized layers, you may want to size up.
Is Arc'teryx Good for Snow?
Versatility at its finest, the Beta AR Gore-Tex Men’s jacket offers superior weather protection from snow, wind and rain during various activities. It also employs RECCO technology for improved searchability in emergencies.
Is Arc'teryx Good for Rain?
All-round performance redefined. Thanks to the Gore-Tex Pro with Most Rugged Technology, the Beta AR excels even when the weather turns. 100% windproof and waterproof, yet extremely breathable, guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable.
Can You Spray Waterproof on Arc’teryx Jackets?
If your jacket is no longer beading water after it has been properly washed and dried, you can re-apply the DWR to ensure optimal performance. A spray-on treatment allows you to target high-wear areas, enhancing the longevity of your garment.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.