Azerbaijan With Georgia
Azerbijan with Georgia - Trailblazer
Perched beside the oil-rich Caspian Sea, compact, hospitable Azerbaijan is astounding in its scenic variety. Painted moonscape deserts, snow-capped Caucasian peaks, subtropical forests and flower-filled grasslands all lie within a few hours' drive of Baku, the artistically-vibrant, cosmopolitan capital with its UNESCO-recognized walled Old City.
Over the last 10 years this map-packed book has become the definitive guide for visitors and residents alike. Now in its expanded and fully-updated fourth edition it's more practical than ever.
- Fully updated 4th edition of the first and only dedicated guide to Azerbaijan. Visas, getting to Azerbaijan, getting around, where to stay, where to eat.
- Sights and excursions - On foot, by car, 4WD, bus, train or horse, discover bubbling mud volcanoes, linguistically unique stepped villages, ruined castles, a flaming hillside and fire-temple, iron-wood forests, water that 'catches fire', 'magical' rocks kissed smooth by superstitious wish-seekers.
- Over 200 maps - illustrated with 160 sketches and diagrams. As well as showing hotels, restaurants, bus stops etc, these maps also include landmarks at key unsigned junctions to help motorists and hikers.
- History, language, cultural tips
- Excursions to neighbouring Georgia
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.