CMC CLUTCH (by Harken)
The CMC CLUTCH is a multi-purpose device was designed for intuitive, efficient operation, ease of use and optimal control and is suited to a multitude of rigging operations.
- Single wearable tool suited for efficient hauling, controlled lowering, smooth personal descent, easy ascending and belaying.
- Stainless steel ratcheting and rotating sheave provides efficient and audible progress capture.
- Rope loading/unloading is secured with an innovative double-latched side plate design that is independent of the device's attachment point.
- Anti-Panic brake and force limiting features ensure operational safety and overload protection.
- Machined aluminum chassis clad with stainless steel wear guards ensures lightweight durability.
- Integrated becket allows for direct connection of mechanical advantage systems.
- The only 10.5–11mm rope diameter compatible device certified to NFPA 1983 (G-Rated), ANSI Z359.4 and EN 12841/C, 341/2A, and 15151/8.
- Patented and Made in the USA.
- Rope diameter: 10.5–11mm
- Weight: 836g
- Dimensions: 208 x 112 x 47mm
- Max. load: 272kg
- 3-SIGMA MBS PULLEY 40kN / BECKET 22kN
- CERTIFICATIONS NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) GENERAL USE; ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013; EN 12841: 2006/C; EN 341: 2011/2A; EN 15151-1: 2012/8
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.