TREKKING THE GR20 CORSICA (CICERONE) - Dillon
Corsica Trekking GR20 - Trailblazer
Among the many trails that penetrate its remotest corners, the GR20, following the island's watershed, is a high-level route that has won an international reputation as being Europe's most challenging long-distance path.
Slicing diagonally across Corsica's jagged spine, the legendary red-and-white waymarks of the GR20 guide trekkers across a succession of snow-streaked passes, Alpine meadows, massive boulder fields and pristine forests of pine and oak - often within sight of the sea. Physically demanding from start to finish, it's a superlative 170km, two-week trek.
- 32 detailed trekking maps - with comprehensive route descriptions
- Unique mapping features - walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest; these are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- Accommodation and restaurants - reviews of places to stay and eat at all budgets: the pick of the gites, hotels and restaurants on and near the GR20
- Gateway towns - comprehensive guides to Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi, Corte & Porte-Vecchio
- French words & phrases – for trekkers
- Corsican flora – full-colour photo guide
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.