DISCOVERING THE PROM
Discovering the Prom
Author: Philip Ingamells
With its great granite boulders, tall forests, coastal heathlands, sweeping sandy coves and crystal surf, Wilsons Promontory is deservedly one of Victoria's best loved national parks. This recently updated guidebook has much to offer Prom devotees and the first-time visitor.
- 27 walks - short, day and overnight
- intriguing nature trails
- snorkelling, diving and car touring suggestions
- 11 maps & illustrations
- black-and-white photographs
- Aboriginal and European history
- accommodation and facilities
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.