EDELRID LOW STRETCH STATIC 11mm 200m roll SNOW
A 200m roll of 11mm static rope with low residual elongation, enabling precise work when rigging loads and during work positioning.
Edelrid Static Low Stretch 11mm rope is the number one choice for precise work on and with ropes. The minimum elongation enables effortless ascending, making it an ideal rope when working at heights. The low residual elongation furthermore enables precise work when rigging loads and during work positioning.
This is a 200m roll.
- Multiple-wound polyester sheath results in elongation values of less than 2% for greater precision when working
- Conforms to safety certification for static ropes (EN 1891 Type B)
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- Tracer threads in the sheath indicate rope diameter
- High abrasion and cut resistance
- Diameter: 11mm
- Weight: 82g/m
- Minimum breaking strength: 15kN
- Minimum breaking strength with figure of eight knot: 20kN
- Minimum breaking strength with sewn termination weblink: > 15kN
- Static elongation: 1.8%
- Sheath slippage: 0mm
- Sheath proportion: 44%
- Core proportion: 56%
- Shrinkage (H20): 2.2%
- Knotability: 0.9
- EN 1891 Typ A
- Made in Germany
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.