LA SPORTIVA BARUNTSE Mountaineering Boots
Sizing in European sizes. Click here for a sizing conversion chart.
A thermal boot with removable bootie, the La Sportiva Baruntse is ideal for mountaineering in a variety of places where extra insulation is required. The PU Tech outer boot with synthetic thermal fabric consists of five different layers to protect and insulate the foot at low winter temperatures. This model features a heat moulded, extremely breathable internal boot with a patented speed lacing system. The uppers feature an ankle hinge in water repellent micro-fibre which guarantees freedom of movement and even greater precision when ascending. Vibram® sole and crampon compatible heel and differentiated midsole in TPU.
- Outer boot: PU-Tech, synthetic, thermal fabric combined to a double layer of polyurethane. Water repellent microfibre inserts
- Removable inner boot:: Thermo mouldable insulating material
- Insole: 5 mm insulating structured carbon fibre, with Polyester central insert + aluminium insulation
- Midsole: 6 mm insulating Ibi-Thermo + PE and aluminium insulation
- Sole: Vibram® suitable for step in crampons + protective rubber rand
- Sizes stocked: 43 - 49
- Weight: 2400 gm per pair
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.