LA SPORTIVA HELIOS III Trail Running Shoe Opal/Neptune
This newer version of the classic Helios 2 has some technical and aesthetic updates keeping the focus on lightweight, breathability and comfort.
It is the ideal “Door to trail” running shoe for training and running on hard off-road terrain.
It is a product with an At leisure vocation with light and breathable uppers made from a unique, thermo adhesive combination of rip-stop fabric, single sided mesh and reinforced TPU sandwich mesh. The fit is extremely comfortable and snug fitting, derived from the Helios SR model. The presence of the counter heel avoids crushing during the fitting phase while the soft and snug cuff with 3D Foam pads guarantees a perfect comfort. The tread uses the highly durable FriXion Blu compound: perfect for use on hard and rocky terrain. The thermo formed toe contributes to the general lightweight of the product and helps to protect it from knocks and abrasion. The injection molded EVA midsole with MorphoDynamic technology guarantees the high cushioning which has been typical of the Helios model since its market debut, while the Cushioning Platform insert increases its cushioning properties and overall comfort. Helios III: time to fly, again.
- Comfortable, snug fit derived from the Helios SR model
- Wrap around cuff with 3D foam pads for maxi comfort
- Tread in high durability FriXion® Blue compound
- Traditional laces and lacing system for perfect volume adjustment
- Thermo formed toe for maximum lightweight and containment of volumes
- Morpho-Dynamic midsole for maximum cushioning
- Cushoning Platform insert in EVA for increased cushioning
- Uppers: Mono burr fabric + rip-stop fabric + sandwich mesh + TPU reinforcements
- Lining: Non slip mesh
- Midsole: MEMElex injected EVA with Cushioning Platform insert
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite® Mountain Running Ergonomic
- Sole: FriXion® Blue with Impact Brake System
- Weight: 438g (pair, size 42)
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.