LA SPORTIVA TC PRO 2021 Climbing Shoes
The iconic La Sportiva TC Pro climbing shoe has been updated. Working closely with renowned climbers Alex Honnold and Tommy Caldwell, La Sportiva has improved this iconic climbing shoe's performance with an eye on eco-sustainable solutions. EU sizing
The NEW La Sportiva TC Pro is here! La Sportiva's iconic TC Pro (TC is short for Tommy Caldwell, of Dawn Wall fame) has had some upgrades, thanks to input from Tommy himself and free soloist Alex Honnold. The TC Pro has historically been renowned for its comfort on big walls and long trad routes. It's designed to handle metre after metre of crack climbing, yet it is still technical enough to perform on small edges.
- Soft internal padding in the ankle and front areas
- High cut to protect ankles from cracks
- Extended rubber edge for more protection in cracks
- Lacing system designed to protect from rubbing against rock
- Supported midsole combined with the patented P3 system to maintain shape over time
- Vibram® XS Edge compound reduces deformation on small sharp holds
- Side ventilation holes for maximum ventilation
Changes to the TC Pro
- Eco-suede upper (metal-free tannery process)
- Eco laces
- Line art pays homage ascents of El Capitan via Freerider (Alex Honnold) and The Dawn Wall (Tommy Caldwell)
- Improved tongue design ups comfort thanks to a new connection with the upper
- New toe rand solution for improved durability when crack climbing
- Revision of the lacing for maximum comfort in the toe holds
- Upper: Suede leather, tubular construction
- Lining: Pacific
- Midsole: LaSpoFlex 1.1 mm complete combined with the P3 system
- Patent: P3 (Permanent Power Platform) edging system
- Sole: Vibram® XS Edge sp. 4mm
- Weight: 530g (pair)
- Made in Italy
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.