LA SPORTIVA ULTRA RAPTOR II MID LEATHER GTX Wmns
Nubuck leather version of the Ultra Raptor II Mid women's model, it is ideal for fast hiking and excursions with light loads. Waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane. European Sizing
The Ultra Raptor II Mid Leather GTX women's is the leather upper version of the Ultra Raptor II Mid women's model. It is ideal for fast hiking and excursions with light loads.
The Nubuck leather uppers are reinforced with compression lines that guarantee foot wrapping and high stability. Abrasion resistant and breathable, it is perfect for hiking. Waterproof and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane. The soft Comfort Collar protects the ankle from the entry of stones or mud and integrates the easy-fit spoiler for maximum ease of fit. The rear stabilising heel allows perfect control on the crossbeams. The result is a shoe that can be worn for many consecutive hours and is suitable for off-road use on any type of terrain.
- Comfort Collar: soft collar to protect the ankle with easy-fit spoiler that facilitates the fit
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort lining
- Single-layer Nubuck upper for maximum resistance, comfort and breathability
- Rear heel stabiliser for perfect control on the traverse
- FriXion™ Blue sole in highly abrasion-resistant compound with a pronounced Trail Bite Heel for better braking on descents
- Perfect volume adjustment and foot wrapping thanks to the particular lacing system: the loops are sewn on the inside of the upper and reinforced on the outside with high-frequency reinforcements: this system allows the tension of the lacing to be distributed over the entire upper
- Women's fit
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
- Midsole: Memlex EVA with shock-absorbing injection
- Sole: FriXion Blue in highly abrasion resistant compound, Impact Brake System and integrated anti-shock rubber toe cap
- Weight (pair): 740 g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.