LP - Bolivia 10
Lonely Planet Bolivia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the world's largest salt flat, walk in the path of the Inca and search for magic potions in La Paz markets.
Inside Lonely Planet Bolivia:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Coverage: La Paz, Lake Titicaca, the Yungas, the Cordilleras, the Southern Altiplano, Salar de Uyuni, Cochabamba, Potosi, Santa Cruz, the Amazon Basin and more.
- Format: Paperback
- 384 pages
- Dimensions: 128 x 197 x 20mm
- Weight: 410g
- Publication date: 22 Jul 2019
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Edition: 10th edition
- 54 Maps
- ISBN10: 178657473X
- ISBN13: 9781786574732
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.