LP - CENTRAL AMERICA 10
Covers Mexico's Yucatan & Chiapas, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama and more
Lonely Planet Central America is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Scale the Maya temples of Tikal, surf the smoothest and most uncrowded waves in Latin America, or explore the colonial charms of Granada.
Inside Lonely Planet Central America:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Recommendations & honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, cuisine, sports, wildlife, environment, architecture, literature, cinema, current events
- Covers Mexico's Yucatan & Chiapas, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama and more
- 768 pages
- Publication date: 16 July, 2019
- Dimensions: 5.15 x 1.13 x 7.75 inches
- ISBN-10: 1786574934
- ISBN-13: 978-1786574930
- 10th edition
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.