LP - FLORENCE AND TUSCANY 10
>Despite incessant praise, the beauty and charm of Florence and Tuscany continue to defy description.
With its lyrical landscapes, world-class art and a superb cucina Contadina (farmer's kitchen), the Tuscan experience is perfectly in symbiosis with the land.
Experience art-lover heaven at the world-class Uffizi Gallery in Florence, tempt your taste buds on a food tour around Tuscany, or climb San Gimignano's medieval towers.
Inside Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 46 colour maps
- Coverage Includes: Florence, Siena, Central Coast, Elba, Apuane Alps, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano, San Minato, Chianti, Arezzo, Garfagnana, and more
- Weight: 381g
- Authors: Nicola Williams & Virginia Maxwell
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Edition: 10th Edition
- Pages: 352
- Size: 128 x 197 x 20mm
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781786572615
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.