LP - KOREA 11
Lonely Planet Korea 11th edition, by Damian Harper, MaSovaida Morgan, Thomas O'Malley, Phillip Tang and Rob Whyte.
Split by a hair-trigger border, the Korean Peninsula offers the traveller a dazzling range of experiences, beautiful landscapes and 5000 years of culture and history. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Korea, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Korea is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the graceful Changdeokgung palace and horticultural idyll of Huwon, hike the dramatic volcanic landscape of Jeju-do and get dirty at the Boryeong Mud Festival – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Korea.
Inside Lonely Planet Korea:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Coverage Includes: Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Cheongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Sokcho, Samcheok, Chungju, Daejeon, Gongju, Daegu, North Korea, Pyongyang, Panmunjom, the DMZ, and more
- ISBN: 9781786572899
- Writers: Damian Harper, MaSovaida Morgan, Thomas O'Malley, Phillip Tang, Rob Whyte
- 416 pages, 160pp colour, 97 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.