LP - MEDITERRANEAN EUROPE 11
Who can resist the lure of the Mediterranean? If the sundrenched beaches don't get you, the world-famous food and nightlife will.
Tour olive-scented walled towns in Italy and France, hike Montenegro's rugged peaks, or hide out in the sandy coves of Greece and Turkey.
Inside Lonely Planet's Mediterranean Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests *Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, literature, cinema, music, painting, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, religion, etiquette, and more
- Over 100 colour maps
- Useful features - including Region-wide Itineraries, Month by Month (annual festival calendar), Big Adventures
- Coverage of France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Corsica, Sardinia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Greece and Turkey
- Format Paperback | 912 pages
- Dimensions 128 x 197 x 36mm | 710g
- Publication date 18 Oct 2013
- Publisher Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Imprint Lonely Planet Publications
- Publication City/Country Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 11th Revised edition
- Illustrations note 105 maps
- ISBN10 174220418X
- ISBN13 9781742204185
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.