LP - SCANDINAVIA 13
Endless day, perpetual night. Rocking festivals, majestic aurora borealis. With effortlessly chic cities and remote forests, Scandinavia attracts style-gurus and wilderness-hikers alike. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Scandinavia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Sail Norway’s fjords or hike miles and miles of wilderness; gape in wonder at the aurora borealis; or sink back into Iceland’s geothermal pools amidst mind-bending scenery.
Inside Lonely Planet Scandinavia Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, design
- Over 13 maps
- Coverage Includes: Iceland, Reykjavik, the Blue Lagoon and the Golden Circle, Norway, Oslo, Norway’s Fjords, Sweden, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Denmark, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Estonia, Finland, Helsinki, Lakeland (Finland), the Far North and the Arctic Circle, and more
- Edition Number: 13
- Published: 1st June 2018
- ISBN: 9781786575647
- Number Of Pages: 512
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.