LP - SOUTH PACIFIC 6
Lonely Planet South Pacific, 6th edition: The South Pacific isn't just a homogenous spread of palm trees and warm ocean - escape your resort and you'll find cultures and experiences as rich as coconut cream.
Lonely Planet South Pacific is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze on New Caledonia's white sand beaches; learn traditional dance in Tahiti or hike through Fiji's 'Garden Island'.
Inside Lonely Planet South Pacific Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, environmental issues, culture, arts, cuisine, health, language
- Over 110 colour maps
- Coverage: Easter Island, Fiji, Rarotonga, the Cook Islands, Samoa, American Samoa, the Solomon Islands, Tahiti, French Polynesia, Tonga, Vanuatu and more
Best-selling guide to South Pacific. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
- Edition Number: 6
- Published: 28th November 2016
- ISBN: 9781786572189
- Number Of Pages: 612
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.