LP - SPAIN 12
Passionate, sophisticated and devoted to living the good life, Spain is at once a stereotype come to life and a country more diverse than you ever imagined.
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at Modernista masterpieces in Barcelona, enjoy beachside Basque cuisine in San Sebastian, and taste sherry and flamenco in Andalucia.
Inside Lonely Planet Spain:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Coverage: Madrid, Barcelona, Granada, Valencia, Seville, Bilbao, Toledo, Santiago de Compostela, Castilla y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Aragon, Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Extremadura, Andalucia, Murcia and more.
- 928 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Publication date: 20 November 2018
- Dimensions: 5.04 x 1.38 x 7.76 inches
- ISBN-10: 1786572664
- ISBN-13: 978-1786572660
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.