LP - THAI PHRASEBOOK 9
If your handle on Thai extends no further than asking the chef to hold the chilli, then you need this guide. Wrap your tongue around all those essential phrases and you'll be booking in and ordering up before you know it.
Bargain with your samlor driver, find locally made souvenirs and order authentic street food.
- Feel at ease with essential tips on culture, manners, idioms and multiple meanings
- Order with confidence, explain food allergies, and try new foods with the menu decoder
- Save time and hassles with vital phrases at your fingertips
- Never get stuck for words with the 3500-word two-way, quick-reference dictionary
- Be prepared for both common and emergency travel situations with practical phrases and terminology
- Meet friends with conversation starter phrases
- Get your message across with easy-to-use pronunciation guides
- Full-colour throughout
- User-friendly layout organised by travel scenario categories
- 9th edition
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.