ORTLIEB PANNIER CARRYING SYSTEM
The Ortlieb Pannier Carrying System quickly converts your bike bag into a backpack, allowing you to go from bike to foot and back again! When not in use, the Carrying System can simply be rolled up lengthways and stowed inside your pannier without taking up much space.
Whether you're traveling by bike or foot, with the lightweight Carrying System your pannier can accompany you on both. When worn, the Carrying System ergonomically adjusts to your back, allowing air to circulate comfortably and keep sweat at bay.
To attach the Carrying System to your pannier, hook the top loops into the pannier’s Quick-Lock hooks, and snap the buckles into the base edge protectors of your bag. Additional load control belts even make bags with auxiliary fasteners easy to carry.
- Padded back carrying system for the Ortlieb Panniers models Back-Roller incl. Back-Roller City, Bike-Packer, E-Mate, Bike-Shopper, Sport-Packer, Gravel-Pack and Sport-Roller incl. Sport-Roller City
- Turns the bike bag into a backpack
- Additional load control belt for especially comfortable carrying of panniers with 'auxiliary closure' (All Back-Roller and Sport-Roller panniers (except City versions)
- Compatible with all panniers with QL1, QL2 and QL2.1 and lower edge protection.
- Carrying handle
- Optimal bag attachment through variable suspension
- Airmesh shoulder straps
- Reflective thread on the straps
- Small pack size (folds in half)
- Minimal weight
- Chest strap
- Attention: Not suitable for the QL3.1 system
- Weight: 315g
- Dimensions: 42 x 28 x 7.5cm
- Material: Nylon, PVC-free
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.