OUTDOOR RESEARCH Tundra Aerogel Balaclava
High-altitude mountaineering balaclava that is highly spec'ed. NASA-approved insulation, windproof construction, over-the-mouth neoprene and a polyester crown. Sizing chart
The Outdoor Research Tundra Aerogel Balaclava uses insulation technology tested by NASA in space: PrimaLoft® Aerogel. Designed for high-altitude mountaineering, this balaclava is highly technical, with a polyester crown, windproof construction and strategically placed Aerogel insulation add durable warmth where you're most susceptible to frostbite (along the cheeks, over the nose and under your eyes). Over-the-mouth neoprene blocks wind while providing stretch and insulation, and venting around the mouth allows condensation to escape so your goggles won't fog up.
- Aerogel Insulation Across Nose and Check Bones
- Lasercut breathing vents
- Flat-Seam Construction
- GORE INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER 3L 100% Polyester face and neck
- Neoprene mouth piece 54% Nylon 41% Polyester 5% Elastane
- Crown and back of neck 63% Nylon 23% Polyester 14% Elastane
- Nose piece 1.5mm Primaloft Aerogel Insulation nose and cheek bones
- Weight: 69g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.