PETZL RESCUECENDER B50
Cam loaded rope clamp for 10&ndash13mm ropes.
Rope clamp that is openable and cam-loaded.
Simple to use and ergonomic, the Petzl RESCUCENDER is an openable cam-loaded rope clamp designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device.
- Openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope.
- Independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with indicators that show when they are unlocked. Cam integrated into frame of device for ease of handling.
- Large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation.
- Integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability.
- Certification(s): CE EN 567 for use with 9 to 13mm rope
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type B, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC for use with 10 to 13mm rope
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 260g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.