TREKKING IN TIBET - MCCUE
Trekking Tibet: A Travelers Guide
By Gary McCue
In the new edition of this indispensible trekking guide to Tibet, travelers will learn the necessities of pre-trip planning and how to seek out the most rewarding treks in a region of the world few get to visit. New features of the 3rd edition include:
- Expanded section on East Tibet, with a new 15-day bicycle route around one of region’s holiest mountains
- New five-day trek in the popular Lhasa region of the pilgrimage circuit of Lhamo Latsho
- New trek route over a pass used by G eorge Mallory in 1921 on his first reconnaissance of Everest
- New two-day trek in the Shishapangma region
- Four new treks in the Mount Kailash region
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.