WILDERNESS EQUIPMENT TRAVERSE DAYPACK
The Wilderness Equipment Traverse is a truly useful, classic design. If you are after a classic canvas do-it-all, rugged daypack, this is it.
The Wilderness Equipment Traverse's 33-litre capacity is more than enough for most purposes. The single compartment and large back pocket work well. The simple drawcord throat and buckle-over top cover provide not just great flexibility but also excellent wet weather performance. Combining the endurance of high quality canvas with detailed wear reinforcement the Wilderness Equipment Traverse will serve for many years.
This latest version features canvas side pouches and our new ‘contour adaptable’ segmented back panel - adding convenience, good looks and functional excellence. Only from Wilderness Equipment.
- Great for day bushwalks, student commuting and all general use
- Generous back pocket and side/bottle pockets
- Closed-cell foam backpad in internal zip pocket
- Anti-roll bar across shoulder level
- Full base rand for wear protection
- Segmented harness/back panel
- Canvas faced, contoured shoulder harness
- Detachable, quick-release, 38mm waist stabilisation strap
- Bag Fabric: High-density 275 g corespun canvas
- Reinforcing Fabric: 1000d PU coated nylon Kodra
- One back length: M (450 mm)
- Capacity: 33L
- Weight: 1 kg
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.