LA SPORTIVA JACKAL Mountain Running Shoes Womens
A mountain running shoe ideal for off-road running over ultra distances and workouts on medium distances thanks to the exceptional cushioning guaranteed by the innovative Infinitoo™ high energy return technology.
Read Bogong supported runner Matt Crehan's review here.
- Wide, comfort fit designed for use in ultra-marathons
- Soft, stretch tongue provides a comfort fit for maximum freedom of movement, the internal bellows construction provides protection against stones and mud
- Innovative EVA sole/midsole package with internal, shock absorbing, polyurethane pads with high return energy thanks to the Infinitoo™ Technology. The front insert increases cushioning, while the rear insert contributes to the stabilization of the run
- Lateral Net-Mesh for maximum ventilation and climate comfort 2 Lacing with loops incorporated directly into the sides panels of the upper
- Lacing system with loops incorporated directly into the upper side pannels: facilitates volume adjustment during long distance runs in which the foot tends to enlarge
- Side Net-Mesh for maximum ventilation and climate comfort
- Innovative EVA sole/midsole package with internal cushioning pads in high energy return polyurethane Infinitoo™ Technology. The front insert increases the cushioning, the rear insert contributes to the stabilization of the running
- Rock-Shield integrated in the high density EVA midsole for a more stable run and rock-guard effect
- FriXion® Red compound outsole with Impact Brake System, differentiated lugs and FLEX grooves along the fold lines
- Protective, shock absorbing, abrasion-resistant TPU toe cap
- Stack Height: Heel 26mm, Forefoot 19mm
- Drop: 7mm
- Weight: 530g (pair, size EU39)
- Uppers: Sandwich mesh (toe and tongue) + thermo-adhesive TPU reinforcements + side panels in mono-burr Nylon + Lycra® cuff
- Lining: Abrasion resistant micro-fiber
- Footbed: Ortholite® Ergonomic
- Midsole: EVA with polyurethane Infinitoo™ Technology + rock-shield in high density EVA + additional internal cushioning platform
- Sole: Dual compound FriXion® Red with lateral IBS lugs
"Great grip. More cushioning than the other models makes them super comfy for longer runs. Tested on technical single track, loose fire trails, off-track bushwalking, big hill reps, up to 5hr stints so far."
—Gill Fowler, 2nd place, 2019 Hong Kong 100
"Super comfy with fantastic grip and love the wide toe box. Makes it a difficult decision for the longer runs now between the Jackals and Akasha."
—Hayley Teale, 3rd place, 2019 Surf Coast Century
Critical Feedback from Athletes:
"The Jackals sit higher on my foot than some of the other models, so find I need to break in the heel more than I would usually do."
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.