LA SPORTIVA LYCAN II Mountain Running Shoe Womens
With a new highly abrasion resistant lining and a new ultra grippy FriXion Blue compound tread, the La Sportiva Lycan II Running Shoe is perfect for running on soft, muddy and technical terrain. Size Conversion Chart.
The La Sportiva Lycan II women's trail running shoe is the second iteration of La Sportiva’s popular Lycan trail running shoe. The Lycan II has a new, highly abrasion-resistant lining and a new ultra grippy compound tread called FriXion Blue.
The La Sportiva Lycan II women's running shoe works well on rocky terrain, and is one of our trail shoes that handles fire trails and even roads well.
- Breathable mesh with microfiber reinforcements coated with abrasion resistant material for protection
- Injection molded EVA midsole with external structure for shock absorption
- V-groove outsole with IBS is ideal for use in variable conditions where traction is key
- Abrasion resistant microfiber reinforcements shed mud and keep your feet protected
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite® Mountain Running
- Women's fit
- Weight: 270g (half pair)
- Uppers: breathable mesh with microfiber reinforcements with abrasion resistant coating + protective TPU toecap
- Lining: abrasion resistant mesh
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite® Mountain Running Ergonomic
- Midsole: shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Sole: FriXion® Blue with Impact Brake System
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.