PETZL BOREA WOMENS CLIMBING HELMET
Durable and versatile 'hybrid construction' helmet with reinforced protection for climbing and mountaineering.
The Petzl Borea helmet is designed for top AND SIDE protection. Previously climbing helmets have mainly been designed for top-only impact, but the Petzl Borea offers side protection as well. The Petzl Borea can be used for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata and canyoning.
The Petzl Borea is a 'hybrid construction' helmet, meaning it has a hard outer shell as well as a foam liner. (To read more about helmet types, read Bogong's article here.)
- Hard outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant, for optimal durability
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- Soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts:
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection
- Stable and comfortable on the head, thanks to foam liners spread throughout the inner shell
Versatile, for a variety of
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Head circumference: 48-58cm
- Weight: 295g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.