WE I-EXPLORE TENT 3 PERSON WINTER
Designed with schools and institutions in mind, the i-Explore 3 Winter is a bombproof dome tent. A full fabric inner makes it suitable for four season use. Heavy duty zips and simple construction point to many years of use in the field.
This a great tent for anyone looking for the ultimate in durability in a four season tent. It is easy to set-up, has twin access and vestibules, cross-ventilation and space for two adults.
Identical in all but size to the i-Explore 2 Winter model this tent has an all-fabric inner tent, designed to handle cold conditions and to exclude spindrift snow or dust. Mesh panels in the upper part of the two doors have simple zip-down fabric covers. In common with all WE's institutional tent models all zips are heavy-duty and original WE easy maintenance features come standard.
Note: colours available may vary. If you are after a specific colour, please call us on 03 9600 0599.
- Inner Pitch First / Integral Pitch
- Outer Tent Fabric: 75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000mm PE back coating
- Inner Tent: Light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 40d nylon mesh door panels with full fabric covers
- Floor: Suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000mm HH PE coating
- Poles: 3 x 7071-T6 HT aluminium, 9.5mm, insert-tube type
- Pegs: 6 x Hooked top HT Aluminium pin type
- Doors: 2
- Floor area: 3.84m2
- Floor dimensions: 2.10m x 1.6m
- Floor fabric: suspended tub design, 100d nylon with 8,000mm HH PE coating
- Inner tent fabric: light Grey 40d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 40d nylon mesh door panels, with full fabric covers
- Number of pegs: 6
- Number of poles: 3
- Outer tent fabric: 75d ripstop polyester, dwr face, tape-sealed, 3000mm PE back coating
- Packed dimensions: 40cm (Length) × 16cm (Diameter)
- Peg type: Hooked top HT Aluminium pin type
- People: 3
- Pole diameter: 9.5mm
- Pole type: DAC Pressfit
- Seasons: 4
- Vestibule area: 2 x 0.84m²
- Minimun weight: 3.53 kg
- Packed weight: 3.83kg
Don’t know what you’re looking for? Read our blog on Tent Construction, Tent Materials, Tent Waterproof Ratings and Tent Pole Configurations.
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.